Celebrate the creative process!
Sometimes it’s easy to get so focussed on the product you forget about the creative process. Explore your creativity, adventure into the unknown and leave refreshed, with new teaching ideas and artistic endeavours!
What to expect:
· Three fun, activity-filled days and one evening of instruction
· Three breakfasts, three lunches, morning and afternoon breaks and two dinners.
· All materials used in the classes and additional give-aways from a number of our favourite companies and a special CanTangle canvas bag to carry it all!
What will I learn?
Classes are currently being planned to spark your creative juices and provide you with great teaching tips for your own Zentangle® teaching practice and personal work. Here are a few hints of what to expect!
· Journey with Laura Harms to explore the elegance of limits and the Challenges that arise from them.
· Put on your walking shoes… (imaginary) and get your pen ready to holiday in Margaret Bremner’s beautifully inspired neighbourhood.
· Sightsee in Sandra Steen Bartholomew’s lovely imagination and discover moonlight and darkness in a truly zenspired way!
· Travel between the lines with Lisa Heron and design the pages of your own adventure.
· Realize the power of utilizing Zentangle as a part of a meditative practice.
Will there be any give-aways?
· All materials needed for your classes will be provided and so much more!
· Expect to take home approximately $200 worth of materials and books!
· Plus we’ll have a few special door prizes…you’ll have to wait and see!
What should I bring?While all necessary supplies and more will be provided, participants may wish bring their favourite portable Zentangle® and Zentangle® Inspired Art supplies (a few tiles, pens, pencil crayons/markers/watercolours, etc.)
Want more info? Click HERE to go to the Official Website.